SUCCESSFULLY CLOSED: Manager SONOS Studio Marketing | London | United Kingdom | SONOS
About Sonos, Inc.
In 2002, we set out with a goal – to reinvent home audio for the digital age. Our vision was simple – fill every home with music and make listening a valued experience again. We’re making it easy for everybody to listen to the music they love in every room of their home. To hear the songs they love, to discover new music they never knew existed, and to appreciate it all with the highest sound quality.
We’re doing it all over the world – In more than 60 countries, in seven languages through thousands of retailers. We’re constantly looking for ways to improve the experience – with new products, new software and continually investing in ways to provide our customers the best experience possible. We’re doing what we set out to do. Changing the way people listen to music – one home at a time.
About Sonos Studio:
Sonos Studio (www.sonos.com/studio) is an acoustically-designed gallery that celebrates music listening and serves as the best place to experience The Sonos Wireless HiFi System.
The Studio explores the intersection of music, art and technology through creative collaboration by hosting exhibitions, intimate concerts, listening parties, film screenings, lectures, workshops and more. Currently the Studio has one location in Los Angeles,CA and is expanding to London and other creative centres around the world.
The primary role of the Manager, London Studio Marketing, is to oversee the London Studio and its operation, marketing, event programming/curation, facility management and influencer/collaborator relations. The successful candidate will have experience in programming and executing consumer and partner facing events will be culturally savvy with a strong passion for music and technology and will have deep relationships with influencers in one or more of the following fields: music, film, design, tech, sports and fashion.
Own the Studio: Oversee and execute marketing, event production, programming and operational programs at the Sonos Studio that will contribute to raising Sonos brand awareness and product familiarity. This includes the driving London Studio strategy, execution of partnerships, securing talent, producing events and content programs.
- Manage the Studio’s day-to-day operation as well as personnel and liaise with Sonos facilities team members and landlord when needed.
- Managing Event agency and liaising with PR agencies to drive programming for Sonos Studio
- Developing and maintaining relationships in the above mentioned verticals.
- Neighborhood outreach and engagement – connecting the Studio and Sonos to London.
- Assist with Sonos Studio VIP/Artist Relations; bring in program collaborators to Sonos Studio and open the door to bigger Sonos brand collaborations.
- Manage Sonos Studio marketing efforts while aligning with Sonos managers, coordinators and agencies globally.
- Strong understanding, experience and deep ties with music, art, technology, design communities & verticals
- Experience with producing events and working on artists/talent collaborations.
- Minimum of 3 years experience at a global lifestyle consumer brand or agency
- Education: Bachelors degree required (or a minimum of 5 years applicable brand/ agency experience).
- Strong strategic partnership and culture marketing knowledge and capabilities.
- Experience with content production (auto/video/graphic) and digital media preferred.
- Experience and understanding in managing marketing agencies.
- VIP and lifestyle collaborator relationships and network
- “Get it done” mentality balanced with relentless pursuit for excellence and high quality.
Recruiting Essentials has been hired as a Senior Recruiter for Sonos in the EMEA region. For further information about this vacancy or other job opportunities with SONOS please contact Oscar Mager:
- Mobile: +31618845696
- Twitter: @oscarmager (DM)
- Email: email@example.com